U of M Student Group brings entertainment industry closer to Missoula

Thursday, December 10, 2009

don't blame me, we started drinking at 7:30!


BCEC Christmas party was at El Cazador last night. Lew, Ian, Austin, Mac and I showed up for the festivities. We did the bar circle, and ended up at Del the Funky Homosapian at the Palace. I had hot flashes in the library today due to last night. Dont't blame me, we started drinking at 7:30!

A few updates: We are going to work on the marketing for Keegan Smith. Check him out www.myspace.com/keegansmith . He's from Portland and willing to give us some money if we pimp out ourselves street teaming for him. I actually enjoyed his music, sometimes I can get a little picky with all of those Howie Day's out there, but he has a lot of soul/funk/raggeae in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment